Manager at Abbeyleix House
The board of Abbeyleix Heritage Company CLG is seeking a dynamic person with drive, enthusiasm and initiative to develop and progress the aims and objectives of Abbeyleix Heritage Company.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of Abbeyleix Heritage Centre including reception of visitor’s tour guiding, operation of reception and research centre.
- Overseeing all aspects of the company’s project to include funding application, disposal and accounting of funds.
- Overseeing the operation of business incubation rentals, liaise with tenants, provision of services and collecting rents.
- Overseeing all aspects of space rental.
- Management of human resources function for all staff.
- Wage payments, calculating tax, PRSI and USC deductions and making the necessary returns to the Collector General
- Maintenance of all books and ledgers pertaining to the finances of the company’s operations
- Preparing monthly accounts
- Preparation of itemised accounts for board meetings
- Preparation of monthly reconciled accounts
- Preparation of monthly accounts pertaining to the company’s expenditure across all its operations
- Preparation of Pobal Accounts (half yearly)
- Preparation of all documentation pertaining to the annual audit and presentation of these to the company’s accountant.
- Development of Income generating strategies.