Grantees for 2017 can manage their grants projects via our online system including submitting your final report making a claim for payment.
Proof of Payment
To ensure prompt payment of your claim you MUST upload copies of ALL invoices to cover the amount of the grant award along with Proof that these have been paid.
We cannot release any grants without an acceptable form of PROOF OF PAYMENT. Any one the following options are acceptable:
- Copy of bank statement showing supplier payment.
- Invoices marked paid that have been SIGNED AND DATED by the supplier. Note: An invoice simply stamped ‘Paid’ is not sufficient.
- Receipts that have been SIGNED AND DATED by the supplier.
- Itemized till receipts for a cash transaction.
Technical Advice for using our online Grants System
1. Use Internet Explorer or Chrome to access the online application system.
2. Uploads must be in PDF or JPEG Format and not exceed 10MB.
3. The system is live and will timeout.
Read more detailed technical advice tips in the document below.