Growing Together — An all-Ireland conference on Community Supported Agriculture
Date: 17th -19th February 2012
Location: Cloughjordan Community Farm, Tipperary.
The aim of this weekend conference is to introduce the concept of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) to communities and growers on the island of Ireland. The event will bring together food producers and emerging Irish CSAs while creating networking and learning opportunities with experienced initiatives from across Europe.
- Producing Food Together, Sharing the Risk
- Case Studies from Successful CSAs
- Can CSA Increase Community Resilience?
- Diversification for Farmers and Growers
- Getting Started
- Sustainable Food Communities
- Access to Land
- Lifelong Learning and Training