EU Funding Information Event for Heritage Organisations
The Heritage Council, in collaboration with the Cultural Contact Point, is holding an information event for Heritage Organisations in the Heritage Council Offices at Church Lane, Kilkenny on 13 April from 10.30 am to 3 pm.
The aim of the day is to share experiences and provide information for artists and organisations in a way that raises the profile of this funding source and look at the possibilities for Heritage organisations at a European level.
Niamh McCabe, European Cultural Contact Point will provide an outline of the opportunities for EU funding for the heritage sector in Ireland. In addition successful applicants from Ireland and Greece will provide a first hand overview of the process and how to successfully access funds for your project.
Further information and registration
- Click here to download and view agenda in PDF format [PDF 287K]
- For further information contact Niamh McCabe at Niamh.email@example.com
- Further details of the day will be posted on the Heritage Council and CCP website (www.ccp.ie) in due course.
- The event is free but places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org