Transferable Skills Workshop
Institute of Archaeologists of Ireland CPD Programme 2011(01).
10 CPD Points.
County Council Offices, Dooradoyle, Limerick.
Monday 4th July 2011.
SKILLS AUDIT with PAT HOLLAND
- What skills do you have?
- Where can you best use those skills?
- What skills do you need?
About the trainer: PAT HOLLAND was Curator of South Tipperary County Museum 1983-2002, is currently the Administrative Officer with South Tipperary County Council, is a trainer with Mountain Rescue Ireland and is also a life/business coach.
2.00 p.m. - 4.30 p.m.
CAREER TRANSITION with CARMEL MORRISEY
- The Power of Career Choice
- Cover Yourself with your Cover Letter – How cover letters have changed and what you now need to demonstrate on it
- C.V – Your golden ticket to success. Get it Right & Get your Career Back on Track.
- Tips you can trust for interviewing
- The 6 Interview Must know Questions
- Extra resources for further career exploration
About the trainer: CARMEL MORRISEY is a Qualified Career Coach Assessor with the Clearview Coaching Group (www.clearviewcoachgroup.com). She has a background in psychology and recruitment. Having worked for one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world, Carmel has recruited for Senior Finance, Office Support, IT and Senior International Placements. Most recently Carmel was asked to present at Choices 2011, Ireland’s largest Career Fair (January 2011) and took part in the successful CV clinic.
Fees (to be paid on registering at email@example.com)
€30 IAI Members
€15 Student/Unwaged IAI Members
Minimum Participants: 10
Register before Wednesday June 22nd 2011.