Technological Advances in Landscape and Heritage Management Recording
One day symposium
12th August 2011
Seminar Room H204, Humanities Institute of Ireland, University College Dublin
Organised by Rob Sands and Steve Davis, UCD School of Archaeology and sponsored by the UCD Humanities Institute of Ireland, this one day ArchaeoLandscapes Europe symposium focuses on the increasing use of technology in the recording of archaeological sites, monuments and landscapes. A series of invited speakers will discuss recent projects:
- Dr Axel Posluschny - Project Manager, ArchaeoLandscapes Europe, Germany
- Dr Lyn Wilson, Project Manager, The Scottish Ten, Scotland
- Anthony Corns, Discovery Programme, Ireland
- Dr David Strange-Walker, Manager, The Nottingham Caves Project, England
- Rob Shaw, Discovery Programme, Ireland
- Rory McNeary, Environmental Sciences Research Institute, University of Ulster, Northern Ireland
- Keith Challis, GIS and remote sensing, Visual And Spatial Technology Centre, Birmingham, England
- Dr Žiga Kokalj, Institute of Anthropological and Spatial Studies, Slovenia
Please email Rob Sands (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for this event.
The event is free but places are limited so please register as soon as possible.
Further information on the symposium is available in the UCD website at: http://www.ucd.ie/archaeology/alr/